Please consider spending time at The Women’s Centers of Greater Chicagoland. We invite your friends, family, youth group, religious ed class, young adult group or college club to take part in our mission!
Make a difference in the lives of others, and earn service hours in some of these fun ways:
- On site volunteering:
- sort donations for our client “family room”
- spruce up the center with painting projects or grounds keeping
also – get a tour of our facility while you are here!
- Special events:
- sell flowers Mother’s Day weekend at your church
- assist with our annual Garage Sale in the spring or fall
- get a team together to take part in our Bike/Hike/Walk/ Wiffle for Life Challenge in September
- assist with our Christmas Wreath Sale
- spread Christmas cheer to our clients and their families at one of our Client Christmas parties
- volunteer during our annual Life banquet and be inspired by a guest speaker
- Invite a counselor or staff member to speak to your group
- Host a baby shower and collect gifts for our clients
- Organize a car wash
- Host a bake sale for babies
- Schedule a diaper drive, or blanket drive
To set up an event, or receive emails about volunteer opportunities, please contact Dolores at email@example.com.
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves – Proverbs 30:8