Our volunteers are passionate about saving babies from abortion and helping their moms and families avoid a lifetime of regret. Out of compassion and concern, they seek to help us lessen the burdens and concerns that drive our clients to seek abortion in the first place.
Each volunteer serves an essential role by assisting our Counselors and Staff with much-needed tasks, while enjoying a real sense of value from their work. Since we are a non-profit that relies on the generosity of our donors, we strive to invest and steward our resources wisely through the use of volunteer hours - as many as 15,000 hours annually! Our volunteers help our Counselors to focus more on clients and enable our Staff to focus on bigger projects and strategic planning. While our donors give through their treasure, our volunteers give through their talent and time.
We are constantly in need of more volunteers. Due to the growth of our Family Resource Room, expansion of our fundraising programs, increased counseling workload, and many other projects, there is something for everyone. Time commitments range from once a week to almost full-time, or assisting annually at special events. A new volunteer orientation is required before starting.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Counseling Office reception/clerical (bilingual preferred)
- Greeting guests and visitors in our lobby reception
- Assisting clients in our Family Resource Room
- Sorting and organizing donations in our Family Resource Room
- Cleaning, tagging, and boxing bottles; emptying change for our Baby Bottle Project
- Permanent/substitute adorers and prayer warriors in our St. Jude Chapel
- Connecting clients with baby furniture in our Baby Furniture Room
- Occasional print jobs for our Print-Copy Room
- Answering phones in our Administration Reception
- On-call help or lead role in monthly mailings
- Assisting at Special Events and Fundraisers
- Assisting with Mobile Ultrasound unit (requires travel with unit)
If you share pro-life views that align with our mission, please fill out our Volunteer Form on this page, and tell us a little bit about yourself and your beliefs. We look forward to hearing from you!