We are constantly in need of more volunteers. Due to the growth of our Family Resource Room, expansion of our fundraising programs, increased counseling workload, and many other projects, there is something for everyone. Time commitments range from once a week to almost full-time, or assisting annually at special events. A new volunteer orientation is required before starting.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Counseling Office reception/clerical (bilingual preferred)
- Greeting guests and visitors in our lobby reception
- Assisting clients in our Family Resource Room
- Sorting and organizing donations in our Family Resource Room
- Cleaning, tagging, and boxing bottles; emptying change for our Baby Bottle Project
- Permanent/substitute adorers and prayer warriors in our St. Jude Chapel
- Connecting clients with baby furniture in our Baby Furniture Room
- Occasional print jobs for our Print-Copy Room
- Answering phones in our Administration Reception
- On-call help or lead role in monthly mailings
- Assisting at Special Events and Fundraisers
- Assisting with Mobile Ultrasound unit (requires travel with unit)
- Answering call-forwarded call after hours (5pm – 9am the following day)
If you share pro-life views that align with our mission, please fill out our Volunteer Form on this page, and tell us a little bit about yourself and your beliefs. We look forward to hearing from you!