August 15, 2019 - We are pleased to announce that Lauren of Holy Cross Church in Batavia is the winning artist of our "2019 Design a Pro-Life T-Shirt Contest!" We would like to thank everyone who participated!
Design a t-shirt for our annual "Walk/Run for Life" with the theme "Step up for Life!"
We are looking for a design that will capture the joy and celebration of LIFE at this event. The shirt design should appeal to a wide audience as our walk is attended by all ages! The Grand Prize is $100 and we will print the logo of your school, church or organization on the back of the shirts.
Rules and Instructions:
- This contest is open to all students ages 13-22. One entry per person.
- All entries must be original work of the artist. Contestants must not use photos or copyright work.
- Theme "Step up for Life!" may be slightly modified. We chose this theme to incorporate the type of event, as well as the mission of The Women's Centers of Greater Chicagoland.
- Note: this shirt will be worn by a diverse group of ages - because all are welcome to attend the event!
- Must incorporate our organization name: The Women's Centers of Greater Chicagoland
- Design may be modified by our artist.
- General File Requirements: One color design, fully opaque artwork - non transparent color, merged into one layer, sized to print, 300 DPI (minimum), transparent background, no background, clean art without jagged lines.
- Print File Types: .pdf, .psd, .tif, .png, .jpeg
Questions? E-mail Dolores at email@example.com
Entries from last year: