Design a t-shirt for our "2020 Step up for Life: Annual 5K Walk for Life & Wiffleball Tournament" with the theme "Walk the Talk: Help Save the Lives of Babies!"
We are looking for a design that will capture the joy and celebration of LIFE at this event. The shirt design should appeal to a wide audience as our walk is attended by all ages! The Grand Prize is $200 and we will print the logo of your school, church or organization on the back of the shirts. The winner will be recognized at our Walk!
Submit your entries to Dolores Pribble by e-mailing email@example.com by August 1, 2020.
Rules and Instructions:
- This contest is open to all students. One entry per person.
- All entries must be original work of the artist. Contestants must not use photos or copyright work.
- Theme "Walk the Talk" may be slightly modified. We chose this theme to incorporate the type of event, as well as the mission of The Women's Centers of Greater Chicagoland.
- Note: this shirt will be worn by a diverse group of ages - because all are welcome to attend the event!
- Must incorporate our organization name: The Women's Centers of Greater Chicagoland
- Design may be modified by our artist.
- NEW 2020 RULE: Digital, graphic entries only. Print File Types: .pdf, .psd, .tif, .png, .jpeg
Questions? E-mail Dolores at firstname.lastname@example.org